- 16 students
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 8 week duration
Welcome to English Language Course (Intermediate Level). This course is ideal for students and working professionals with basic knowledge of English language.
Course Duration: 8 Weeks (2 months), five (5) days a week, 1.5 hrs. class
- Making detailed Introductions(present, past, future), Question/Answer, Adjective, Preposition, social Expressions
- Describing places (using have/have got), collocations, making conversations
- Describing simple past, simple continuous, Nouns, verbs and adjectives, adding suffixes, time expressions
- Discussing quantity
- Making comparisons
- Discussing completed works, short answers
- Talking about Do’s and Don’ts, jobs, At the doctor
- Time and conditional clauses, In a hotel, making reservations
- Telling past (part 2), feelings and situations, Exclamations
- Talking about passives
- Giving details about achievements in life.
- Word formation, Adverbs, Telephoning
- Reported statements, sequencing past, and contextual word.
SKILLS AT THE END OF THE COURSE:
Speaking Skills: Information gap, Discussing people neighbors, exchanging information, discussing lifestyles, telling stories, Town surveys, discussing attitudes to shopping, Discussing plans and ambitions, Comparing cities, Discussing wealth issues, interviewing, being interviewed, discussing rules, discussing problems, looking at both sides of argument, Talking about childhood, describing feelings, Making telephone calls, making and building arguments.
Fluent speaking in a variety of basic situations – Correct Pronunciation – Embedded Grammar – Improved listening – Effective reading/comprehension – Effective Writing skills – Personality Development – Public Speaking – Confidence building – Thinking on the feet – Making Conversation – Effective debating – Presentation skills – Making/Developing arguments.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings